Specialists In Primary Care
We are independent family physicians well trained in internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, emergency medicine, geriatrics, orthopedics, mental health and surgery. The majority of all health problems for persons of all ages can be treated in our clinic, which allows you to manage all of your family’s medical care in one convenient location.
We want our patients to be well informed of their clinical conditions and medical choices, and we want them to participate in the medical decisions facing them. Our practice includes but is not limited to the following:
- Comprehensive care for acute and chronic illness, including pediatrics, gynecology, dermatology, internal medicine and geriatric care.
- Physical Examinations for school, sports, camp, employment, DOT, insurance, marriage, workers’ compensation and routine health maintenance check ups.
- Newborn and infant care.
- Allergy shots (serum must be provided by your allergist).
- Cardiovascular screening and evaluation including EKG testing and evaluation, risk factor analysis, lipid evaluation, exercise prescriptions, arrhythmia monitoring and more.
- Care for minor emergencies like lacerations, sprains, insect stings and burns.
- Cryotherapy (freezing) for warts, sun damaged and other skin problems.
- Dietary and personal counseling.
- Digital X-rays on site.
- Hearing and vision screening.
- Irrigation of earwax.
- Joint aspiration and injections
- Lung function testing for asthma and emphysema.
- Minor orthopedics, casts and splints.
- Minor outpatient surgery, including biopsy and removal of skin lesions, skin cancer surgery, cyst removal and ingrown toenail surgery.
- Patient education.
- Removal of foreign bodies from ear, nose or skin.
- Routine vaccinations for children and adults.
- Travel medication and immunization counseling
- Complete laboratory services including blood chemistry, hematology, cultures, rapid diagnostic tests and specimen analysis.
- Women’s health promotion.
- Same day appointments.