At Parkway Family Physicians we care about our patients much like we do our own families! We practice a communicative style of medicine, which means we take the time to listen to your concerns and explain all of your treatment options in everyday language.
Our goal is to combine the very best of modern Family Medicine with a personal, individual approach in caring for and treating each and every patient we see.
We believe in disease prevention through maintaining a healthy lifestyle and preventive medical screenings, we have a preference for conservative, non-invasive techniques when possible and avoiding an over-reliance on medications and focus on the whole person, not just the symptoms. Ninety percent of the health care needs for most people can be met by a family physician. It makes sense to establish a relationship with a doctor who specializes in you.
The Parkway Principles- Displayed In Our Clinic For 30 Years
- Our patients come first.
- We are committed to providing excellent service.
- We will treat others, as we would want our own loved ones treated.
- We will work to prevent disease.
- We will learn from one another.
- We will be innovators.
- We will keep abreast of and utilize technology.
- We will be a credit to our profession.
- We will find enjoyment in our work.
- We will keep trying to achieve a more excellent way.
Parkway Family Physicians is an independent family clinic. Which means we are not controlled by a regimented conglomerate that focuses only on protocol-based practices.
At Parkway Family Physicians we are a patient-centered practice dedicated to the quality of your care and as independent physicians we can spend much more time
with you than any doctor in a big network can. At Parkway Family Physicians . . . . We specialize in you.